Review: 6/10** - Some of the dishes need work but the signature ones are very good!
**Currently need to go back to try a few of the other dishes to give a more accurate review.
- Corn pancakes: Reminds me of mochi donuts! It's quite nice but can be a tad oily.
- Xiao Long Bao: Filling is delicious, skin is a bit thick (9 pieces)
- Stir Fry Green Beans with shrimp paste: Large serving, flavourful with the use of shrimp paste but this is a dish you can make at home
- Cold noodle in homemade pork mince paste: Lack of sauce and is watery - making the dish bland. It's possible to make a better version at home
- Wagyu beef with cayenne pepper: A winning dish with tender peppery beef pieces.
- Wonton in red chilli oil sauce: Lack of flavour in the filling and the dumping wrap is thick. Also has a peanut sauce which I am allergic to!